We Be Steady Mobbin (Full, updated and unedited version)

TuneChi! i have to say, This video is pretty dope, not one of my favorites quality wise. Yet, Wayne never ceases to amaze,, i mean he is ashing his spliffs in his damn awards! The whole world misses Weezy, but his team is doing a good job keeping him on top of the game, even with him in prison.

Anyway, Heres the video, to one of my favorite songs "We Be Steady Mobbin", anddd even though i dont like Gucci, i have to admit, he spits hard in this one. Dope Song, Sick Video, Check it out (;

3 comments:

Freshly Dressed said...

free lil tunechi fo$ho.....i just followed your blog homie follow mine ill appreciated

www.pushthemovement.blogspot.com

Keairra said...

I think that your blog is cool and thanks for your comment on my blog www.vividlyunusual.blogspot.com

Beyond A Standard said...

I like the song most def, but I dont understand the point of using the grammy as a ashtray lol


follow me http://beyondastandard.blogspot.com/

 
©2009 Planet Koda | by TNB | The Blog Full of Games