Cutie of The Day # 6 (Jessica)




Name: Jessica-Lynn (everyone calls me jay)
Birthday:
August 6th

Hometown: Born in North Carolina raised in CT
What color are your eyes:
Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Favorite color:
Blue
Favorite movie:
John Q
Favorite song:
Right now -Unthinkable by Alicia Keys
Favorite Candy:
Sweedish fish
Favorite Clothing Line/Brand:
way too many to choose from!
Fun Fact about you:
Im extremely flexible.
Somewhere you want to travel/visit:
Italy

Your goals in life: To finish school and get a degree in  journalism. Also get married and have a couple kids.

Anything you would like people to know about you:
Im really tall about 5'11..and a half


Any special Accomplishments:  my blog! I say my blog because It has given me the chance to reach out to people and express myself and not feel like I have to hold back. I Have met so many great people just through blogging.

A little more about you:
I'm a hard working girl with two jobs and I work hard for anything I want. I always tell people never give up on their hopes and dreams because if you believe your self you can do anything!



BE SURE TO CHECK OUT HER BLOG!!!




0 comments:

 
©2009 Planet Koda | by TNB | The Blog Full of Games