Interview with Tommy The Fashionist!!

Alright, So i recently got the chance to have an interview with Tommy the Fashionist. First off lets all wish him a Happy Birthday! ha, Anyway, this kid has a great blog, and a great sense of style, and i cant wait to see what he has In store for everyone.

Name: Tomas Monti AKA "Tommy The Fashionist"
Birthday: April 12, 1995… This Monday!!!
Hometown: Currently in Cali
Favorite Brand: Too many to pick one
Favorite Song: A lot from Diggy
Somewhere you wish to Travel: New York!!!
Favorite Candy: Hershey Milk Chocolate!!!


So, what got you into blogging??

I would say Diggy because, I always loved fashion but I didn’t know how to express it and his blog really gave the idea to start one.


You have one of the dopest blogs around, also have over 240 followers. How did you manage to do that?
First of all thank you to all my followers; you guys really help me push my blog. I really don’t know how I managed to do that; I would say just be yourself and things will fall right into place.


What is your Biggest Inspiration? And why?
This is really a hard one because there are a couple of people that really inspired me in big ways like Diggy, Kanye and Pharrel and they all inspired me in different ways so it’s really hard to pick one.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Do you have any big goals??
I try to take it day by day, but yea I have some dreams I hope to accomplish in the future… by the way there might be some surprises coming.

A lot of other bloggers are starting up clothing lines, and groups like the Young Crafters. Do you have anything you might be coming out with in the near future?
Yea I would love to have my own clothing line some day and about the movements… You guys will have to wait and see.

Anything else you would like everyone to know??

Yea I would like to thank everyone who is supporting me and my blog and all I want to say is that we won’t disappoint.

Here are all Tommy's Links:
Blog: www.tommythefashionist.blogspot.com Follow and Comment Please!!!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/tommythefashion Also Follow Please!!!
Formspring: www.formspring.me/tommythefashion Ask me anything!!!


2 comments:

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

thanks for the interview

Planet Koda said...

Of Course! Keep in Touch Man

 
©2009 Planet Koda | by TNB | The Blog Full of Games